The old Stratfor mobile application will no longer work after today, so, if you haven't already, it's time to switch to the enhanced Stratfor App for Android and iOS. New users can gain insight from Stratfor's world-class analysis and subscribers will be able to access and store all their favorite content in an improved, easy-to-use way.
All Stratfor Worldview subscribers gain acces to the following:
- Offline reading — recently bookmarked content will be available when disconnected from the internet
- Country and other overview pages — such as "Economics" or "Supply Chains" — will be available to all users
- Forecasts will now be available directly via mobile
- Access to User Forums
- Management of account settings and other functionality directly in the new mobile app
A planned update will add full user control over mobile notifications.
Action Required for Android Users
The new Stratfor Android App is an improved way to experience Stratfor's world-class analysis. The old app won't work beyond today, so update now.
Action Required for iOS Mobile Users
The current iOS app for Stratfor Worldview will no longer be active after April 17, but users can access the site through a Safari browser.
To add a shortcut for Stratfor Worldview to your iPhone or iPad, do the following:
- Open Safari. (Other browsers, such as Chrome, won't work for this.)
- Navigate to https://worldview.stratfor.com/
- Tap the Share button at the bottom of the page.
- On the bottom row of icons, tap on Add to Home Screen.
- To complete the process, click Add or Done when you see the link and Stratfor logo, which will become your new "app" icon.
- Now just tap the new app icon on your home screen, and it will open Worldview in its own navigation window, independent of Safari.
- Sign in to the new app via the hamburger menu on the top left side of the page to access all features.
- Delete the old Stratfor Worldview App from your Home screen.
And for Stratfor Worldview Teams and Enterprise members, we are proud to announce advanced features will now be accessible via mobile as well as desktop.
Benefits for all signed-in Stratfor Worldview Teams users: You will now be able to access Research, Personalization and Account Management Tools via your mobile device:
- Advanced Search
- My Saved Searches
- Export Search Results
- Bookmark Folders
- Advanced Country Profiles
- My Dashboard
- My Interests
- Recently Viewed Content
- What's New
- Admin Tools to Manage Users
Benefits for all signed-in Stratfor Enterprise users: You will have access to all of the tools mentioned above plus be able to use the app to access the exclusive Stratfor Insider Newsletter. Future updates will add access to Country Risk Profiles with Risk Indices and Assessments and Detailed Company Risk Overlay Reports.